Help Us Raise £1m / $1.65m – Become a Friend of Foodshare
Foodshare is locally-focused international project run by a passionate team with a huge vision to help change the world by Growing to Give. Our mission is to connect schools, communities and charities through Food Philanthropy and create transformational change in:
– Community Spirit
– Food Education
– Food Poverty & Security
– Health, Wellness & Nutrition
We were founded in Cambridge, England (our UK HQ) in 2009 and our North American HQ is based in Vancouver Island, Canada.
As a charity we rely on the support of organisations and individuals who believe in what we are doing to help by donating towards our fundraising target of £1m / $1.65m.
Here’s an idea of how your donations will be used:
– £10 will help us with sundry stationary costs.
– £100 will help us subsidise cost for schools starting a Foodshare project.
– £5,000 will mean we can continue to develop our web site.
– £20,000 will enable us to recruit an administrator for a year.
– £50,000 will mean we can develop some life-changing ideas and great Web Tools for schools and Foodshare growers.
– £100,000 will enable us to expand our core team.
Please complete this form to make your pledge and we’ll be in touch with the best way to make your donation.
MY DONATION PLEDGE